Big troubble in Alabammy :-0 !

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Big troubble in Alabammy :-0 !
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:55:01 +0000
A good ol' boy down in Enterprise Alabama came home one afternoon and found
his fake rock factory on fire...

So he ran next door, and quickly telephoned the fire department and shouted
"Hurry over here !  -muh rock fac-to-ree is on fahr!"

"OK," replied the fireman, well be right over!    "how do we get there ?"

"Aw geeze, I donno,   don't you fellers still have those big red trucks?"

Then later on the same week,, an Alabama State trooper pulled over a big
pickup truck towing a race car trailer for speedin' on I-40 and says to the
nappy headed driver in the purple firesuit at the wheel,

"Got any ID?"

And with out battin an eye, the driver says,

"'Bout what?"