El Mirage Photos

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage Photos
From: "George Crittenden" <BIGGTFD@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:39:47 -0400
BlankEveryone

I have tried to post here a couple times with no success but I will try again.
I just posted a photo album of shots taken at El Mirage recently and would
appreciate any info anyone could give me on any of the photos. This was the
first time there for the photographer so I don't have any details. Help
please! I would also like to do more albums on lakes racing and LSR cars as
this is the only motorsport where innovation is still alive and well. So any
contributions would be appreciated

I just received 600 photos of the Streamliner that Jim Hume is building and
will be doing a feature on it shortly.
Hope this goes through!!!

George Crittenden
www.Nitrogeezers.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Blank Bkgrd.gif]