Re: getting ready

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: getting ready
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:04:07 -0500
Scott Cowle wrote:
> What is the mecca of speed for most of you , that is what Maxton is for me.

I hear ya Scott.. I feel the same way and it gets my blood pumping everytime
I go to Maxton(gets my blood pumping even more watching everyone pull in down
there, that's why I get there so early).
But I gotta say.. my blood seems to be SCREAMING thru my viens as Speed Week
draws near, and to top it off I just walked out to the mailbox here at the
shop 5 minutes ago and found my BNI memebership has arrived.
I've been training our employees to run the shop without me physically here
for the last couple months specifically for this trip, said to them
today,,, "aww, your ready, you'll do just fine"(as I found myself wanting to
leave tonite).
Glad you're going to make it down to maxton this year yet... was a hard
summer on you I'm sure.
Todd-