virus - not lsr

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: virus - not lsr
From: "WILKINSON" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:15:46 -0600
Hi, I just heard this warning on CNN or FOX, I don't remember which one I
was tuned to at the time.  There is a new virus going around.  It is going
around firewalls and virus detection software because it is a zip file.   I
think we got two of them yesterday in our email.  It came in from
admin@saltflats.com (which we don't have anyone with that address)  but it
is an attachment that is a .zip file.  It said something about our account
needing immediate attention and the details were attached!  Make sure you
know where the .zip files are coming from and that the person really did
send it.
Of course I didn't open them and forwarded them to our web master so he
could look at them.
Thanks  Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed Sept. 19 - 22, 2003