Drop Tank For Sale

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drop Tank For Sale
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:05:49 -0700
One of the local hot rod guys has in his possession a WWI era drop tank. It
is made by North American and the exact lineage is not known. However, Skip
went and looked at it and the dimensions are 148 inches long and the cross
section is 29 inches by 34 inches (is that right Skip?). Close to these
anyway. The gentleman wants 1200 bucks for this piece.

You may reach him at   baparrott@teknett.com   His name is Bill Parrott.
Please contact him directly is you are interested.

here are a couple of links to pictures he sent me...

http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf/btank1.jpg

http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf/btank2.jpg

I have photos of the nameplate but data is not readable. I have asked him to
just send me the info so I can pass it along to you all...

mayf