Re: Bump Steer

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bump Steer
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 19:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
"I was toying with the idea of a one piece tie rod
with independent front suspension."

Richard, I'm not sure I picture what you mean by a one
piece tie rod. Will you be using a rack-and-pinion
steering assembly? Are you thinking about a swing arm
design lie the Ford truck used to have? If so, don't
spend much time on bump steer adjustments. The camber
curves will be atrocious.

John