Re: Traction Control

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 06:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
"...put torgue control via and automatic reduction in
power output is a no brainer.."

Dave, I know of at least one MC streamliner that
controls traction this way. I questioned the legality
of this and was told that he was (we are) free to
control fuel and spark any way we/he wished. Maybe the
problem comes from drive wheel RPM input to the data
acquisition box.

John Goodman