RE: Traction Control

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Traction Control
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 10:37:16 -0500
I've heard people say that they have "heard" TC at El Mirage, also.

Maybe so.  What does TC sound like?

Working in CART, I've heard some strange undulating sounds as some cars
launch out of their pit stops; the RPM seems to be cycling up and down, very
rapidly.  Could that be TC?

Surely not, since it is illegal in CART, just like in SCTA.  Those drivers
just have really great throttle control-- right?

Russ, #1226B