Progress indeed...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Progress indeed...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:12:49 -0500
Well again it was a marathon getting the car sorted out.. but it was dang sure
going my way today...

This water box caused me to change several components of the car... and I just
finished up all the details that completed the project...

Also got some race gas today and actually ran the motor through a heat
cycle....  This my freinds is one pretty PRETTY engine... whew...  nice deal
really.... Dave and Teddy Wenz have just done some amazing work.... crank it
up with the touch of the starter and it runs like my Corvette... well actually
it starts easier... I think I'm going to be in love with the Fuel Injection

As for water.. well it ran for about 5 minutes and finally got up to temp...
took that long to build it to 190.... you can grab the upper radiator line and
barely touch it... and the lower line is Very cool in comparison...  I also
didn't have the water box full on the outside of the radiator... so you can
feel the side of the box and determine how full it is by the heat line.... hot
on top ... Very cool below that...  my feeling right now is that this system
is going to be exceptional....

Other then that.... I'm dragging my butt to bed