Speed Week

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Speed Week
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:24:03 -0600
I will not be able to run my bike during speed week but I'm interested in
going out on Saturday the 16th and walking through the pits and talking with
you guys on the list so I can put names to faces and gleen some knowledge.
Does anybody know what the schedule is? What time will they start making
runs? Will soe of the "big boys" run the first day?
I look forward to meeting some of you and hope to participate in WOS and
Finals!

Jim