RE: Speed Week

To: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speed Week
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:00:04 -0400
Hell, Jim, I like to think (and Nancy likes to confirm!) that I'm one of the
big boys!!!!

We know who you are and we'll welcome you to our pit anyway.  Pay your
membership and see if I'll let you take a run on my bike, just for the fun
of it.  Alternate drivers don't cost me anything -- you've gotta pay the
change fee, if any, and I don't think there is one for driver changes.
We plan to arrive at the Salt Wednesday afternoon -- for sure Thursday AM,
tech on Friday, maybe run on Saturday but maybe not who wants to wait in
line that long -- we'll be there through Wednesday maybe Thursday.