Re: Speed Week

To: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: Speed Week
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:57:44 +0000
TOO MUCH JOE!      LOL     LOL     LOL            Geeezu  thats F.U.N.N.Y.
!!!

COUNT ME IN!               I'LL HELP HOLD'EM!  (the girls that is...)

SEE YA AT SALT TALKS!

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"   -in New yawk

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.