Re: Speed Week

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: Speed Week
From: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:42:25 -0500
JB, I RESPECT your decision, and hope to see you
when the time is right, Sept, or Oct.  will definately be
thinking of you,  call anytime  605 484 1633 cell will be
with us

call me at home in next 24 hrs and give me your
phone number ,

my computer is down with that damn virus,  havenot
been able to fix it yet,  I am using the computer
at Hospital now, off at 3pm then finish bike hopefully
today and tomorrow

Joe :)