Re: Progress on car 988 Neb II - 1000cc engine

To: turborick@TurboRick.com, jkamo@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: Progress on car 988 Neb II - 1000cc engine
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:34:02 +1000
G'day rick
no I won't be at bonnie this year ( to far to swim from aussie ) though I
had the $$ set aside to go this year BUT The urge to put together a turbo
busa was to strong so I m rats arse broke  there is always next year :)  IM
putting together a 1000cc APS/F  using 3 stages of N2O  160HP off the bottle
on methanol with a total of 250 HP from the N2O  and a 600+ HP turbo busa
anyway thats what I hope,  they will be ready for DLRA speedweek next march
and if they make good numbers and I can get some sponsorship and funds I
plan to come to bonnie with them , lots of real fast guys overthere
hope to meet you guys oneday
Gary