RE: KT is famous

To: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>, "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: KT is famous
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:30:17 -0400
A "nice" picture of Kieth?  Yeah, well, I can see how it's easy to call a
photo of Tonya "nice", but Kieth -- hey, he hassled me for being nervous and
excited and so on when I got my 2Club hat -- I don't think I can go along
with "nice" any more.  If you'd like I could post a photo of Kieth and a
badly-hurt Rodeck from a couple of years ago.

That'd be "nice"  -- showing him hurting, but understanding.  If memory
serves there's Diet Coke in the picture.

Jon