Re: The Berkley...

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Berkley...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:35:09 -0500
The Hubs are 4" instead of 5".... they have the wheel mounting flange 2"
away from the inside instead of the standard 2.9"   but they use old ford
bearings so that was at least common....  busting my butt here to make it
all happen.... I'm thinking they are going to get packed on the salt... that
way the junk bearings can take the ride out there....

Life is interesting and often a hoot.... but always Good...