Re: MPS Clarification

To: Jim Belford <jimbelford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: MPS Clarification
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:13:48 -0600
are you wondering if the exhaust can obscure the rear
180 degree circumference?  if so, it CAN

unless it is legal to run prod,  you cant run it with tail
beyond rear edge of rear tire

most folks get a spare and hack the end off it

this is the best fix currently

be done with it,  have spare "Bonn" tail

Joe :)