Keith on the road

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Keith on the road
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:03:45 -0700
Keith call me to tell me to let the list know he and Tonya were on the
road to KC to pick up his new hub. Then on to Bonneville. He said he was
sorry he didn't have time to let the list know himself but it started to
rain really hard and he wanted to get out of town.
I'm going to take a rent-a-wreck early sunday and make a speed run up to
the salt myself. Hope to see  everyone at the bend in the road sunday
evening, then hang out monday and hurry back tuesday before anyone knows
I'm gone.
Doug Odom in big ditch