Off I think

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off I think
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:18:39 -0600
Ok everybody, my 650cc project bike had some misfortunes on the dyno with the
turbo system. After hours on the phone etc etc I had to redesign my exhaust
system and a few other deals. So its done bike is back together, runs etc etc.
Going on trailer tomorrow night (Tuesday), then start on the support junk,
tools which are scattered all around the garage, canopy's, tables, computer.
Then Wednesday night get website ready for the updates. and on the road
thursday morning two hours after Joe leaves rapidy city and hopefully meet up
with them in Rawlins Wy. If my math says so we should meet up there right on
time. So thats about 2-3 am for Joe and 4-5 am for me from Denver.
We again are staying at Motel 6, just look for the rotating banner in the
window.

Jonathan