Speedweek Fun

To: Tom Shannon <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedweek Fun
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:57:33 -0600
Hey all;
Man what an event! after 8 days on the salt,and 4 hrs with KT in my Truck
(before the red hat)thats another story. Now its on to WOS. Met many from
this list,and a very nice bunch of folks. Hope I don't leave anyone
out.Jon & Nancy Wennerberg,Keith & Tonya,Boogie Woogie(Doug Anderson)What
a character in that coupe! The honorable Dr Mayf,Tom Bryant,Dave
Dahlgren,Grib,Katie Young Cortez(only from a distance at SaltTalks)And oh
yeah the guys from New Zealand(Chris Harris,Nigel,Andrew,and crew)
And yes folks,KT was speechless if only for awhile,.after the red hat!
Congrats Bud,and now Tonya wants one!!
Tom Shannon
Magna,UT