RE: What I learned on my summer vacation by Keith Turk

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What I learned on my summer vacation by Keith Turk
From: "Pope, Jeff" <jeff.pope@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:16:14 -0500
I followed the events as best I could by checking on the web site, photos, and
this mail group. Thanks to everyone for their input!

I sure wish I could have been there to take it all in.
Thanks to Keith, I know from first hand experience what I did miss...In other
words, Keith was kind enough to allow me to assist 2 years back and get the
full encounter. Of course this makes it all the more intolerable to have not
been there this year!

Congratulations to everyone on their achievements.

Now for a question:
What is a wicker bill?

Jeff Pope

" 4. Crew Chiefs are best when left alone to do thier job without driver
imput (Dave really wanted to releive the car of it's wicker bills... and
when we did the car Hauled ASS and went straight as an arrow... bout that
simple )."