Re: part 1

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: part 1
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:35:13 -0500
Keith,
I am sitting here reading your notes and all I can do is
agree......whole-heartedly. I can say welcome to the record club and
although I will probably not get into the "2" Club, tell me, how does it
feel to be the only one in the world with 4....read it four..... 2Club
hats? Say hi to Tonya for me.
My very best as always,
Skip