Re: world's fastest pickup ?

To: <RYNDBOYS@aol.com>, <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: world's fastest pickup ?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:22:48 -0700
Do I smell shoot out! Lets invite all the auto mfg's to the salt and let
them run against the real dyno! Right off the showroom floor! Yee HA!

Actually no one was claiming that it wasn't fast, that to be the fastest
however, it need to be tested on the appropriate speed venue.

I wonder if the shoot out could be arranged? Yeah, maybe by 2010...

mayf, all in good fun