Re: world's fastest pickup ?

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, <RYNDBOYS@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: world's fastest pickup ?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:10:34 -0700
James, James, James...you are entirely too serious right now. My note said
all in good fun....we all know that the mfg's set up the conditions they
want to exploit so they can market their vehicles. Heck, who knows, the
Ligthning may be the fastest stret pickup on the planet and nobody really
cares. Just poking fun at them for their silly claims..

mayf