Re: Milk Floats

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Milk Floats
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 05:18:48 -0500
Malcolm any way you can get them to speak english over there?

what ya have there is a Trailer... powered by a lectric motor... and y'all
are so bored your racing them....  what will they think of next...  Bar
Stools?  or folks swapping out thier jobs in some fancy manner?  ya know
like those fellas you got with the tall hats and red suits....

K ( that thing sounded like the Camaro by the way.... only smaller )