Floats

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floats
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:18:11 -0400
Jim, KT and List

So, we funny 'English' speakers have just motorised a hay cart or two with
electrics and had some record breaking fun.  What a funny lot we are.
Almost as funny as those who go onto a surface that cannot support life and
race for a week in the hot sun! (LOL).

For most of the time I could understand what KT said to me whilst at Maxton
- is that a sad fact?! or do I have good hearing.

Hey Keith .... is Tonya from your home State - how does she understand ya?
When you get that fourth hat do come to England.

Often said, but we are two Nations divided by a common language ...... and
its named after the origin Country!

best regards,

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England
Organiser of Milk Float Land Speed Records
Britsh Endurance Land Speed Record Holder

rules are on www.wellingtonfilms.co.uk shouild you wish to read