Re: Folks on the sidelines Part 2 (Long)

To: "Rich Trow" <richtrow@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Folks on the sidelines Part 2 (Long)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:13:20 -0500
Dang Rich... I wish I could have seen your efforts... your discription of
how you do this is exactly the kind of thing that really makes me love this
sport... and What do you mean you have nothing to add.... shoot that story
in it's own right was worth the price of admission...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your efforts.....

Keith ( and YES I dig the low bucks approach as well.... it's just very cool
that your willing to part with the money to come bless us with your
presence )