Re: Heard from Sparky

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Heard from Sparky
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:35:22 -0500
and in that 4 days you helped me out immensely.... by allowing the use of
your very well put together trailer.... yeah it's not fancy but Russ.... I'd
have still been looking for everything I needed if you hadn't been there...

K ( I didn't plan on destroying the u-joint or rear gear in the car on that
first pass )