RE: My Speedweek 2003... -grateful, very grateful

To: landspeedlouise@adelphia.net
Subject: RE: My Speedweek 2003... -grateful, very grateful
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:03:46 +0000
"course I have been there before Louise,,,,  :-)    1988,  89,  90,  & 98...

-but I'll never lose that wonderment   -acquired as a boy reading all those
"little books"   LOL!

by golly you do have an exceptionally stong perceptive nature about you
though !

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"  in New Yawk