Re: Jordan -money

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Jordan -money
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:05:33 -0500
Okay there is only one way I know of to tell the value of a dollar in a
given country.... and that is to buy a Diet Coke....  trust me on this
one... I've lived in several.... if the exchange rate causes you to spend 2
bucks american your living in the wrong place.... but if you get that same
coke for 15cents and have change left over for a quickie..... oh
nevermind... buy the Rolex... or you will always regret it...