Bonneville Speedweek coverage

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville Speedweek coverage
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:01:05 -0700
Tricia Kisner, driver of the Grumpy Old Men lakester at Speedweek 2003 with
Top Speed of the Meet (325mph) dropped me a line to say Dave Despain from
Speed Channel will air a report about Bonneville on his show 'Wind Tunnel'
this evening, Monday, Sept 2.

I believe it airs  between 9 and 10pm EST, but check you local listings.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.