Re: Salt conditions

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Salt conditions
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:48:37 -0600
USFRA Treasurer Hugh Coltharp and Head Tech. Inspector Dan Wright are going
out this next weekend to check it out.  Dan will post their opinion on the
list.  It was damp last week from a storm that went through but with weather
like we have had, that could be the best news ever for the racers.  Gives
the surface a better chance to heal and set up for World of Speed.

Now if the weather gods will also co-operate for my daughter's wedding on
the 13th ... lots of crossed fingers around here.

See you on the salt.

Wes