RE: MISS ROSE

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: MISS ROSE
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 22:35:10 -0500
Skip,

Best of luck to you at WOS. I will be waiting to hear the report bout how
the new inventions work out. Wish I could be there to see it - but the
soonest I'll be back is Finals, unfortunately just to spectate (and hob nob,
and drink Keith's cokes).

Go fast enough to make sure it's all workin' right!

Jim Webb