New Brit on the List

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Brit on the List
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:51:56 -0400
List

Did you note that Keith avoids calling me a 'friend' or 'pal' and then
expects everyone to believe that it was my bad behaviour that resulted in
the 16 being thrown out of the BBQ restaurant in the USA.  Perhaps there is
something in the brew of US Diet Coke that affects memory after two years?

By US standards Falmouth is just down the road, but to us Derby and
Falmouth are far, far apart.

Of course Lorcan will learn to run under ACU rules for record attempts in
the UK, that are similar to those of the FIM ..... and then he will have to
learn all about SCTA, USFRA, ECTA bike rules, as Gabriel had to .... during
his past visits.

Lorcan will already have raced with the NSA here in the UK and they
organise most of the 'bike speed attempts for our riders  ...  except those
that involve jet and rocket power that I have organised!

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England