FW: Counteract for landspeed racers

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Counteract for landspeed racers
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 06:41:20 -0500
List:
somebody mentioned this last week, and I pursued some info, out of
curiosity.

Neil (I think) suggested that this is probably "snakeoil", and I had
somewhat the same feeling.  However, the more I learn, the more I am
inclined to think it might be something of real value.

Read below, and you'll see they are willing to offer landspeed racers a nice
price break.

At this price (about the same as three rusted-out drivechains), it's worth a
try.   I think you'll probably see one of these systems on my bike, the next
time I drag-out to Bonneville.
Russ, #1226B