RE: About.com : http://www.super7cars.com

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: RE: About.com : http://www.super7cars.com
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:01:14 -0500
Brian, Keith:
I'm with you "in spirit" on this idea (I'll drive; you ride shotgun!)

-- but I suspect you would agree that in reality such a beast would likely
be undrivable (on the street), considering the lack of low end torque, and
the tremendous horsepower jump when Rick's 'busa motor "comes on the turbo".
You'd spend all your time trying to get out of spins and fishtails!
Russ, #1226B