Re: Fire Bottle Plumbing Question

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Skip Higginbotham"
Subject: Re: Fire Bottle Plumbing Question
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:28:56 -0700
Sorry, didn't say the rule book said to mount them that way. The
instructions came with a set I had purchased did though. So, I am gonna
order aluminum line, cause it is cheaper thac copper. Checked ACE and they
wanr 69 cents a foot for 1/4 inch. I can get a roll of al for 19 bucks.
Skip, you gonna be home in the morning?

mayf