Salt Report

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Salt Report
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:36:15 -0600
Hi
Just a note to let you all know about our weather here.  Here in Salt Lake
City we had substantial rain most of the night Tuesday.  However, multiple
independent sources contacted today in Wendover report that there was no
rain in Wendover and there was no rain at the Salt Flats.
I know that many of you are trying to make travel plans, and we at the
USFRA will do our best to keep you informed of racing conditions.

Dan Wright

It's amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.