Off we go again!

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off we go again!
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:05:21 -0400
Nancy and I plan to leave first thing tomorrow for Maxton for the meet at
the end of September.  We'll go there by way of Wendover where we'll flog
the ZX12R at World of Speed next weekend.  We'll likely be home by 30
September suppertime, 6,500 miles from now.

I'm unsubscribing from the list for the duration (so I don't have 287 nasty
comments about Kieth's firesuit when I get back) so don't say anything bad
about us.

We're also using the interim to switch to an Apple computer -- maybe it'll
be more resistant to the bugs and viruses and hackers that like Windows so
much.

See you on the Salt, or on the Monster Mile, or somewhere up and down the
interstates.

     Jon and Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
#436   Marquette, Michigan   #1478