The Rest of us

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Rest of us
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 04:39:56 -0500
Seems everyone is going to the WOS except us.... what are ya all up to?

I'm getting ready to go down to the shop and futz with the Sportsliner..
Tonya is a bit less vertically enhanced ... so I have to set the car up for
her.. she needs a Booster seat and a pedal step, and a 6 point seat belt...and
and and...

Really looking forward to Maxton here in a couple of weeks... then we have the
last meet and Tonya and I are off to El Mirage in November...

Tell us what your up to....

Keith ( Hey and Barbra... where are you? )