Re: WOS

To: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: WOS
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:03:08 -0600
Quoting W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>:

> Latest report I have is that the salt is dry.  Forecast is favorable but
> bring some warm clothes for mornings.  We're going to have a GREAT meet.
>
> See you on the salt.
>
> Wes
>
> on 9/14/03 11:46 AM, Glen Barrett at speedtimer@charter.net wrote:
>
> > The 10 day weather forcast looks great for the USFRA meet. Sure wish I
> was
> > there. Some day I will go as a spectator and see what it's like to
> enjoy the
> > show and visit with the racers.Best of luck to all and go fast and
> safe.

Glen; Thanks for the good wishes. Just keep sendin' that nice SO Cal
weather this way! Heres a link about the infamous Kent Fuller chassis.
Thought you'd enjoy the early 60's rail photos. For you and others who
can't make WOS. Enjoy. See 'ya at World Finals.
http://www.standard1320.com/Fuller/KentFuller.html

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah