Rich and Dave's approachs...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rich and Dave's approachs...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:40:27 -0500
Tell me they ain't the same....  it's all hot rodding...

Rich is sure not different...  to you it's not about money.... which as you
know I find very enjoyable to witness....  might not be my approach... but
it's the same thing.... how fast can you go?   One isn't nessesarily better
nor the other worse...  it's the old street rodder deal of what's better High
Tech or Low Tech...  there isn't a winner... other then the one actually
making it to the track and competing...  and last time I checked we both have
made records change hands...  Perfect...

As for Uncle Dave... you guys need to remember when all else fails... we took
a tired old cast iron 302 and ran 228 in the 4 mile because the fancy stuff
went away in the shop...  When all else fails... it's time to go racing with
what's on hand...  There is a spirit to that...  we all understand it... and
it's to that spirit that we race...

I think back to that Cold WOS in 2000 and wish I was joining you guys out
there....

Best of luck...

Keith