Re: Bangers

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Bangers
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:48:39 -0700
Doug; V4F/GMR and V4F/FMR are for flathead (that's the first F) four
bangers. That's the class in which I have been running lately, and that is
the classes in which you may qualify for the Hop Up Magazine Century Club.
The other V4 classes allow overhead valve and overhead cam engines, mostly
with five main bearing cranks. Those cars are way to fast for me to compete
with, although no one is stopping me from coming out and running with them.
Rich