Re: Bangers

To: dwarner@electrorent.com
Subject: Re: Bangers
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:31:09 +0000
NOW I   REALLY   am   CONFUSED.....           What classes is Rich talking
about then ?

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's,"Dirt Track Doug"     -with foot placed
firmly in mouth...

PS   Dan check out the landracing picture post....    :-)

original msg:

       EVERYTHING      -BELONGS -      on the salt

           - especially those classes that CONNECT us all to out heiritage.
     ROOTS.

I for one,  really missed the bangers at Speedweek...           -Doug

                                             RIGHT Dan ?

Doug,

Numerous V4 entrants, 2 records. V4/FR at 168+  in a highboy.
You missed what bangers?

                                                         -DW