RE: Jerry Hathaway and his flying Citroen SM

To: "'Bob Denton'" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Jerry Hathaway and his flying Citroen SM
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:27:19 -0500
Bob;

That SM was on display at the Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, CA)
back in July. It was the one I had asked about. The first time I saw it
there seemed to be something not quite right about it-- then I realized that
it had a parachute on the back. Woa, this ain't yer usual mild-mannered
Citroen.

(A German friend insistes on calling them "Citronen")

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ