RE: Great Job

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Great Job
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:16:20 -0500
Bryan:
I have had my share of humiliation from your topics #2 & 3 (below).  Astute
choices, as examples of humiliation.

I've little experience with sailboats-- but I can tell you that learning to
windsurf (which seems a bit similar) was WAY humiliating.  (I'm sure it
provided good entertainment for the onlookers, however.  They were mostly
rolling and kicking in the sand!)
Russ, #1226B (AKA "Moondoggie")