RE: fire suit endorsement

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: fire suit endorsement
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:09:45 -0500
Wes;

Thanks for the link. I hadn't heard of this stuff before. They mention a PAN
fiber which is the stuff that's pyrolized to create carbon fiber-- Carbon-X
looks like a close relative of PAN. I'll be interested in the SFI rating
they receive. I wonder how the drivers they mention get away with wearing a
non-approved fire suit?

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ