Rrear Gear Differential Question -- -- ANSWERED

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Rrear Gear Differential Question -- -- ANSWERED
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net> wrote: ... ...  'Are you felling lucky
today'. ... ... .... a good plan if you are looking to make a hard turn around
half track when the weld breaks ... ...  But the 'S' in Studebaker might be for
spin as well. You are headed for a place that a lot of people have been but few
want to visit again.

THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS LIST SO MUCH!  A point well taken Dave.  Thanks for the
food for thought.  I'll send off for a spool tonight.

BTW Dave, do I know you?  Have we met?  I mean, I know you on the list, but I'm
so bad about putting a face with an email name.

Dick J in East Texas