aRGH! OH NO! the Dawg, -no wait, the VCR ate my tape!!!

To: lildeucecpe@earthlink.net, av8ford@sonic.net, bjd@pdqmfg.com,
Subject: aRGH! OH NO! the Dawg, -no wait, the VCR ate my tape!!!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:31:18 +0000
yes, I'm afraid it's true!  !   !

The *$*&^@! dam  TV ate my tape!    The 19" Phillips-Magnavox TV/VCR  I gave
m' mom for christmas about three years ago, done ate the first two nights of
the PBS  BLUES series  I so badly wanted good copies of!

                           ArgH !     I've really had a bad week so far,...
-and now THIS!

See, I don't have cable where I live,.. so I set her machine to timer/tape
it for Sunday & Mondays shows, then I returned tonite to re-load it.
That's when I found out The *$*&^@! dam Phillips-Magnavox ate my tape!

Lucky for me she's got another older VCR thats hooked to another TV I can
use   -BUT- the darn thing will not timer record ...   ( the clocks broke,
so NO timer -thats why bought her the new TV/VCR...)   :-(

     ...so, I guess I'll be drving the 40 mile round trip each night for the
next 5 nights to tape what's left of the series 9-11pm each night  (-eastern
time)

BUT,...  the big $64  dolla question   for you all is;  do any of you blues
hounds out there  HAVE a copy that we can make a copy for me from -that
covers the first two nights of this great series ???

I'll gladly re-imburse you for a copy!

                                   Hal-P !

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

-the guy who can't affor the $ 199.95 PBS wants for the series on tape...

                                                     ....hell, I'm so broke
right now I can't even pay attention.

    Hal-P !

http://msnmessenger-download.com