Re: Crows, and maybe a beating with a rubber chicken...

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "DrMayf"
Subject: Re: Crows, and maybe a beating with a rubber chicken...
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:39:58 -0500
Guys,
I have driven a number of pieces of farm equipment with "rear steer" and
find that one gets used to the odd sensation of his/her butt sliding around
the turns. It doesn't seem underdamped.
It is also a lot like steering an airplane with the rudder only...skid
turns in airplanes are not recommended but the feeling is there just the
same. I would try an in-line rear steer setup if I were to do it. I won't
tho. I have enough toys at the moment.
Skip